QoS have a vast amount of experience of delivering complex multi-site projects to some of the UK’s most well known brands.
We work both in the private and public sector and include some of the following:
- New Sites (From Data Cabling to Network, Server & Desktop Implementations)
- Data Centre Migrations
- IT Installations (Operating System, Application and Hardware upgrades)
- Network Services (Data Cabling through to LAN Implementation and WAN Design and Project Management)
- EPOS Installation (Full end to end service, including initial build & configuration)
QoS’s Project services begin at infrastructure level and we provide all aspects of cabling installation including voice, data and power, fixed and wireless (Wi-Fi) comms infrastructure and pre-installation site survey services.
Our equipment installation services cover EPOS and related IT hardware and peripherals, kitchen display systems, digital signage, MPOS infrastructure, PED’s, self-service kiosks, auto-ticket machines, time and attendance systems and much more. In fact, if it connects to your network, fixed or wireless, we can install it for you.
We carry out thousands of installations annually ranging from a single EPOS unit at a single site to multi-site nationwide roll-outs to some of the UK and Europe’s well known brands.
Talk to us today about why you should consider QoS as your installation partner of choice.
Capabilities & Services
QoS Cloud Services
'Pay as you grow'
Pay as you grow
QoS offer Cloud Solutions which deliver true ‘Flexibility’ on a ‘Pay as you Grow’ model, as a leading Microsoft Partner.
QoS deliver many different Cloud options and work with you to ensure that your requirements are met and delivered in a simplified manner, backed by a ‘Quality of Service’
QoS Offers the following cloud-based services:
- Office 365 (Fully Managed or Subscription based), Includes E-Mail, Sharepoint and Onedrive, including added services such as Active Directory and Skype for Business etc.
- Cloud Servers – Virtual Cloud based servers (based on VMware) hosted within our UK Tier III Data Centres, with uses for File Services or Application base hosting including Databases such as SQL etc.
- Azure – Microsoft Azure services, from single server through to multiple, all hosted within Microsoft UK Data Centres, offering resilient and DR options.
- Backup – Encrypted to Security standards and meets HIPAA standards, the Backup service can be used to backup devices from Mobile Phones through to Desktops, through to Servers, all backed up to UK Based Data Centres and to SLA.
Capabilities & Services
We ensure you never compromise on quality by partnering with the UK’s best most reliable networks
Many of the Tier I Telecom Providers simply cannot provide the support that Small and Medium sized business require.
therefore we DO….
We ensure you never compromise on quality by partnering with the UK’s best most reliable networks such as Vodafone, O2, BT/Openreach, Talk Talk and Gamma to name a few…
QoS Provide a consultative approach to telecoms allowing you to deal with one provider for all of your telecom needs, backed by ‘One-Bill’ and a ‘UK 24x7 Based Support Team’ answering on average within 8 Seconds…
The single most important aspect of any business communications service is the ability to handle and receive all customer calls and therefore all of our solutions below are built with resilience and business in mind ensuring that 24x7 you and your customers receive a ‘Quality of Service’
- Calls and Lines (On Average we are 30% cheaper than your main Tier I providers)
- Broadband (From standard ADSL through to FTTC and FTTP Services and includes Converged solutions (Voice & Data))
- Leased Lines – Ethernet or Fibre based services from Managed Internet to single Point to Point or a larger Wide Area Network utilising MPLS solutions.
- Mobile – Partner with Vodafone and O2, delivering a one bill solution and enhanced account management, from 30 day contracts.
- Hosted Voice – Delivering true voice in the cloud solution… From single line through to a full Contact Centre Solution offering fully managed and inclusive minutes as part of the offerings.. All delivered by QoS Qualified Engineers and managed 24x7 by the QoS Technical Support team.
Inbound - Our Inbound service provides simple routing of calls to alternative numbers and voicemail, through to professional auto-attendants and call queuing systems.The Inbound online portal allows for real-time monitoring of calls and statistics and additionally the ability to make changes as and when required.
Capabilities & Services
Managed IT Services
If your business-technology is out of date or not working correctly, you cannot run your business in an effective manner; you’re losing potential revenue, and precious time.
Even with a fully staffed IT department your business is not likely to be prepared for every new technology or IT situation.
Broken, or inefficient technology can cause heavy expense for your business, and hiring contractors to fix technology after it breaks is an even more costly solution, and generally results in a loss of time too.
QoS IT Services is the solution – you get access to flat-rate and/or Pay as You Go IT benefits with a predictable expense, resulting in saved time and increased productivity.
Our Managed IT Services Offer:
- Elimination of network and computer equipment downtime for your business (Incl. Software and Hardware and from Desktop through to Server and Network)
- 24/7 Network monitoring – prevention is the key to keeping everything working around the clock
- Predictable IT expenses for your IT services with the flat rate Managed Services offering
- Budget for your IT expenses and eliminate all surprises from your technology expenses that result from fixing things after they break
- Stop Waiting For Your Technology To Break Before You Fix It!
With QoS as your IT Partner, we can save your business money and eliminate downtime. With everything working as it should be, it also means time is saved.
As a business, QoS is built on the ‘Quality of Service’ it delivers to its customers, and therefore the benefits of working with a Partner such as QoS means you are always safe in the hands knowing that you have the right IT Partner of choice.